
Sonic Barbarian
I made a generous offer of 45 bux. I'd go 70 if it was an "A" version.
The irony is that the seller will never appreciate how hard we're laughing at his valuation while he thinks he's laughing at a lowball offer.
The only way a sale is happening there is if fate brings 2 clueless buffoons together.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

he's prbobaly going off the quality of the build. compared to some of that medical equipment.![]()
Sonic Barbarian

does $60 sound like a more fair offer?
i hope he doesn't take it
Sonic Barbarian
I haven't kept track of B prices, and I haven't kept track of the A prices for awhile. The A could be had for just under $100 at one point, but I think they've gone up since then.
The B may actually go for more, if the buyer isn't all that familiar. With the 15xx series, the A is the one people shy away from.
- - - Updated - - -
Ok, here's what he's doing....... he knows he's high. I submitted $40, and he countered with $100. That sounds reasonable, to me, if it was something I needed.
Did he counter with the same to you guys?
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

he sent me a counter offer of 100. and quite honestly i don't want it. anyone here?
Sonic Barbarian
Because he doesn't know what it's worth. He's listing high, and waiting for offers, and that works for him. All three of us, sent low ball offers. The value is someplace between his asking price and our low ball offers, but he's not sure where, but he does want the maximum he can get. What he may not know, is that If I were seriously looking for that amp, I wouldn't have bothered sending an offer at all. I would have waited for one priced right, assuming that the nut job asking for silly money, would actually hold out for silly money. I guess maybe I shouldn't be afraid of sending offers a lot lower than what's being asked.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Bookmarks